WuBook Community Forum

Full Version: Booking.com reservation integration problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

white

Dears,

we are experiening trubles on reservation integrations coming from Booking.com.
TOday at 14.30 (GMT+1) we started to NOT receive reservations from this OTA.

SInce then, we have been in contact with the connectivity department of Booking.com, which is working on this issue. So far, we have no more news.

I'll keep you posted.

Sorry for the inconvenient.

Regards
Yes, we had some troubles yesterday too.

white

Dear all,

I confirm the issue is now solved and reservations have been integrated already. Anyway, I post here the official confirmation received by our collegues at Booking.com:

Quote:Incident

On Wednesday, July 29th at 2:30PM CSET Booking.com experienced an issue with reservations delivery.

Background

XML providers were receiving an empty message when using a call to pull reservations, modifications or cancellations.

Resolution

The incident has been fixed as for 6:30PM CEST. All the messages will be re queued so that providers will be able to pull down all the transaction along with CC details.

I want to thank all the involved perosns that helped us in solving this issues.

For any further incidence or inconvenient (reservations still not integrated or missin cc details) we keep at disposal.

Warm regards
Thanks Daniele for your message. It is good to see that at least we have an official confirmation from Booking.com. I would have expected an apology from them (it caused us a lot of work and generated quite some stress), but that seems too much to ask from big BOOKING.COM.

white

(07-31-2015, 02:14 AM)JK014 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Daniele for your message. It is good to see that at least we have an official confirmation from Booking.com. I would have expected an apology from them (it caused us a lot of work and generated quite some stress), but that seems too much to ask from big BOOKING.COM.

:s