WuBook Community Forum

Full Version: registration form
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dears Hello,

The hotel have needs to have the information concerning the associated person in the reservation. The second person in the reservation.
Normally booking is made by one person and the hotel have his/her data imported in the registration form. But they can't import the information concerning the second person. So they need possibility to print out empty form ( for the second guest ) or special place on form t fill the information concerning the second person. The mandatory information is ( name, adress, contact details, nationality, place for the signature( only for EU Guest) and also the birthday info ( the public regulation in Estonia)

Is it possible to add such information ?

white

Hello there.

Uhm, I do not understand the need. Of course the reservation is made under (one) booker name but the check-in process is just for that reason, to insert the other guests details at the moment they are in fornt of the desk.

More over, we are going to develop (probably) a qebcheck-in to have datas in advance and automatize this process.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Regards
Hi,

this is simply a suggestion concerning the registration form during the check in process. The check in process itself is working great.

(04-25-2016, 09:07 PM)white Wrote: [ -> ]Hello there.

Uhm, I do not understand the need. Of course the reservation is made under (one) booker name but the check-in process is just for that reason, to insert the other guests details at the moment they are in fornt of the desk.

More over, we are going to develop (probably) a qebcheck-in to have datas in advance and automatize this process.

Regards

You wrote about the "qebcheck-in" is it a Wed check in the system that allows you to check-in by the internet ? Some sort of the system used by airlines or I completely misunderstood you?

(04-26-2016, 09:48 PM)PM014 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

this is simply a suggestion concerning the registration form during the check in process. The check in process itself is working great.

(04-25-2016, 09:07 PM)white Wrote: [ -> ]Hello there.

Regards
Guys,

Any info?

white

Hello.

Yes, the idea is that one of the webcheckin same as airlines. What do you think? :P
I think it is awesome! It must be very helpful for the hotel and guest when it will be working.

And what about the registration form, will you add the details needed ( by the public regulations ) ? For the hotel it is really important.

white

For registration card, in CSettings/Documents you can find (at the bottom of the page) a custom field. Do you think that is enough?