WuBook Community Forum

Full Version: HOW TO LOWER MINIMAL STAY
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In tabla, I offer special weekends with a lower minimal stay than configured before. Yet these weekends do not appear as available.
Where in Wubook do I have to change the default 'minimum stay' setting?

Thank you
(11-06-2023, 06:01 PM)d.vandenberge1#WuBook Wrote: [ -> ]In tabla, I offer special weekends with a lower minimal stay than configured before. Yet these weekends do not appear as available.
Where in Wubook do I have to change the default 'minimum stay' setting?

Thank you

Hello,

we would need more details in order to help you.
I suggest you to share this question with your Wubook local support team. You can reach it from the "HELP" section of your account:
https://wubook.net/wauth/wauth/dash/gethelp

Best Regards,
(11-06-2023, 06:01 PM)d.vandenberge1#WuBook Wrote: [ -> ]In tabla, I offer special weekends with a lower minimal stay than configured before. Yet these weekends do not appear as available.
Where in Wubook do I have to change the default 'minimum stay' setting? gorilla tag

Thank you

Please refer to the section in Wubook that covers "Length of Stay Restrictions" or "Minimum Stay Rules". There are various options available for you to explore, such as property settings, room settings, or a dedicated section for minimum stays.
You will be able to locate an option in these settings that allows you to set the default minimum stay for your property. This is probably the current configuration that could be causing the issue with your special weekend offers not being displayed.
Lower the default minimum stay to better accommodate your special weekends.