Wubook Login Lost Password

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Loyalty program
Hello,

We need a loyalty program for our hotels which will work together with booking engine. Each guest who will book our hotel via your booking engine will earn points, than he can use his points to get a free hotel room night.
We want to set up this feature for all our hotels (at the moment we have 3 hotels and all of them connected to Wubook).
As we are a small chain of hotels, this feature is becoming necessary for us, and if you are not planning to add it in the near future, unfortunately we will have to find all in one solution which will provide channel manager, booking engine and loyalty program.
Please let us know how we can set up it.

By the way, launching this program you will also increase sales of your booking engine!

Gegham
Hello.

It should be interesting to develop such a tool but not easy either. I am thinking on the Discount Code (kind of VIP codes) that clients can already use.

What you can so is the following:
1. set up a discount code for first return: CODE_1
2. set up a discount code for second return: CODE_2
etc.
3. provide customers with this discount code at the checkout through Zak.

Will this fit your needs?
Hello,

No need to develop this feature from 0, we just can find a plugin or open source loyalty program which will be integrated with Wubook booking engine. This will be the best solution I think, also it will be very fast.
If you are not planinng to add this feature, can we find such a program our-self and connect it with API to your engine?
The thing is that it is very necessary feature for us and we really need a quick solution, otherwise we have to find a new provider:(

Pls work on it, Im sure your customers will be happy to see such a nice feature in wubook.

Thanks
Gegham
Gegham,

obviously you can develop the plugin with our API as any other feature you may need or think that would be interesting! We also give you full support to it. Please, check our docs in here:
http://tdocs.wubook.net/index.html

A aprt from this, yes, we will discuss how to implement it better...but, you still do not answer to my previous question:

"What I suggested could fit your needs? if not, why?" :D
(02-04-2016, 11:45 PM)white Wrote: Gegham,

obviously you can develop the plugin with our API as any other feature you may need or think that would be interesting! We also give you full support to it. Please, check our docs in here:
http://tdocs.wubook.net/index.html

A aprt from this, yes, we will discuss how to implement it better...but, you still do not answer to my previous question:

"What I suggested could fit your needs? if not, why?" :D

I'm not him but the idea is great to have a loyallity program, in term of propaganda for our websites is best compared to cupon codes, i agree and it's perfect to have it show'n at the Hotel website. Big player's have done it for years and i know they had gone far with this tool! I myself had used cupon code's and the return is low but i can't compare with loyallity point's just becouse i never used it before. Should be great!
Hello.

I understand and agree somehow. TH only issue is that we cannot ask them to register an account in which they got a profile for your hotel like OTAs do.

We are checking other workarounds to do it..it is interesting indeed.

I will keep you posted.

Regards