Wubook Login Lost Password

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some feedbacks
First let me introduce myself, I am the manager of Meddusa and Kadirga Antik hotel's reservation/sales manager at Istanbul old city,

I am new on wubook I saw on booking's and expedia's recommended IT provider and I go ahead to use it.

But I believe there are some points needs to be upgraded for a better user-friendly use.

I have some feedbacks hope it can be done after that it will be a perfect fit for channel manager users.

1- I can not sort all reservations according to their arrivals. System only shows according to reservation dates. I want an option to sort reservation according to their check-in date so I can compare my next week or months arrivals with our reservation system to prevent some mistakes but now I can't .

2- In any extranet of OTA'S ( booking, expedia etc. ) if you write your extranet password you can have the credit card details and print option but on WooDoo you have no option to print it. Go check booking extranet you can print guest's detail with credit card information after you write your username and password also same for expedia but on Woodoo you cant. I think woodoo is caring about privact more than most famous ota's like booking and expedia which makes our job more difficult. I hope it will be upgraded too. Right now I use a word file to copy credit card information to guest's information to print out it makes our job more difficult.

3- Woodoo woucher for the hotels is not very clear and user-friendly. Booking reservation page can be refenced and inspired.

First it is very easy to have some confusion on check in and booking date. It is almost same place so sometimes even us getting confused with it. The important point is date of check in for us. We really do not need reservation date for the first step. So on woodoo voucher it can be somewhere else to prevent some mistakes.

Second guest name is so small if you have some problem with your eyes it is very hard to see.It is so small and you can see at the end of the page. You can also check booking reservation paper it is awesome and very clear with high point measure.It is important and it should be noticable. sometimes guest name and reservation owner can be different people, at that time we have some problem. It should be clear and understandable.

As I said personally I really like booking reservation page. So simple very clear and understandable for any type of people look the reservaiton paper.

3- Modified - Cancelled reservation.

It has been almost month but still could not get used to it. I see the reservation like it is a new but when you go inside it says it is modified. Sometimes it can modifed more than once that can confuse people. Instead of that on reservation section there can be like a sign to show that reservation is modified.

4- Anchorage,

I have been used another channel manager for Meddusa hotel. There is system like anchorage also on that system. But there is a little option makes to set prices much much more easy for us. Whenever you write something system adds it for all the room types you arranged BUT you also have option to change manually.

Sometimes especially in Turkey you must keep double room price low and family or triple rooms high like eids date this is public holidays and most of the guest's are family so demand is high but double room is low. If you arrange anchorage on woodoo you do not have any option to arrange the difference this can be a big problem and cause on lost for our revenue. I do not think it is a big technical requirements needs to be upgraded to give people more option to set price manually even you use anchorage.

For a positive feedbacks comparely to other channel managers I think woodoo has a very good engine that'is perfect I have not seen any update error or any problem for the engine so far. it works like charm the problem mostly because of options and interface and I belive that can be fixed and will make system works much more better.

Finally my recommendation woodoo should give more option to the customers. People should use the sytem according to their needs. I hope this helps and maybe we can work with our other hotels on wodoo together for the next time.

Warm Regards,
Eser AKKOC

Messages In This Thread
Some feedbacks - by EA041 - 07-03-2014, 10:51 AM
RE: Some feedbacks - by white - 07-03-2014, 09:55 PM
RE: Some feedbacks - by yellow - 07-04-2014, 12:47 AM
RE: Some feedbacks - by EA041 - 07-09-2014, 09:47 AM
RE: Some feedbacks - by yellow - 07-15-2014, 07:28 PM
RE: Some feedbacks - by EA041 - 02-27-2016, 04:27 AM
RE: Some feedbacks - by white - 02-29-2016, 10:16 PM
RE: Some feedbacks - by EA041 - 03-26-2016, 08:49 AM
RE: Some feedbacks - by white - 03-26-2016, 09:07 AM