Wubook Login Lost Password

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Filling holes ( automatic discounts based on current date )
Hello.

First of all let me thank you for the question and the idea. Questions are *always* good questions.

Then, regarding the details of what you ask, there is no certain solution. Let me explain.

You are talking about holes in the planning and those are depending on the optimization of your planning and the units you have to sell for each roomtype (I know you have apartments and that it is particularly important for your special case).

But we are thinking in more automathized revenue system (we already have WYM) in case of settin prices and maybe restrictions. In you case I would suggest as follow:
- play with "no check-in", "no check-out" and "MinStay" restrictions
- play with special offers (no restricted rates are high and special offers -fr the dates you want to sell- are lower)
- play with release (min & max release)

The only inconvenient is -for all the revenue software- that computer cannot take care of all the parameters you, as revenue manager, can consider. The "decision maker" has to be *always* human in my opinion.

I hope this helps.

Regards

Messages In This Thread
RE: Filling holes ( automatic discounts based on current date ) - by white - 03-07-2016, 10:22 PM