Wubook Login Lost Password

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Linking Rooms set up in ZAK to WuBOOK
Hi guys

I cannot see how to get the booking engine to use the rooms / prices setup in ZAK. I have set up some room types and rooms in ZAK, and linked these to WuBOOK. However, in WuBOOK I have also added some rooms and these are the only ones that I can see when I use the booking widget.

The rooms set up in WuBOOK only have a single price whereas those in ZAK have seasons.

How do I get the rooms created in ZAK to appear in the booking engine?

Cheers
Dave
(01-01-2014, 01:21 AM)DC041 Wrote: Hi guys

I cannot see how to get the booking engine to use the rooms / prices setup in ZAK. I have set up some room types and rooms in ZAK, and linked these to WuBOOK. However, in WuBOOK I have also added some rooms and these are the only ones that I can see when I use the booking widget.

The rooms set up in WuBOOK only have a single price whereas those in ZAK have seasons.

How do I get the rooms created in ZAK to appear in the booking engine?

Cheers
Dave

Can I get an answer to this please. I am currently demoing the system and this is pretty fundamental to getting it working. There has to be a way of linking the rooms set up in ZAK to show in the WuBOOK reception area. I just can't seem to find it as yet.

Thanks
Dave
Hi Dave.

Actually you still cannot get_room from wubook, neither from Zak. You can only map them, allowing Zak both to fetch reservations from WuBook and sending right availability to the Booking Engine!

Along 2014 the idea is to add a function "Create Room" with which from Zak you manage all stuff (prices, avail, restrictions, and so on).

So far, you have to:
1. create roomType in WuBook for your Online sell (using virtual room you can distinguish occupancy for example)
2. manage prices, restrictions and so on (for the Online sell) from WuBook and precisely from Tabla or Sytar https://wubook.net/lodging/plans/
3. you can map roomTypes in Zak to fetch authomatically reservations coming from WuBook (the Online sell) and send availability from Zak to WuBook.
4. Consider WuBook as the tool for the online market: channel manager connecting OTAs, booking Engine for your website, Fount to connect metasearcher like TripAdvisor, JetRadar, etc.
5. Consider Zak as the union point for the Online and Offline sell. BUT prices in Zak do not overright prices in WuBook.

Dave, if you need a training or further help, just ask us!

Have a wonderful 2014 :D
(01-02-2014, 09:16 PM)white Wrote: Hi Dave.

Actually you still cannot get_room from wubook, neither from Zak. You can only map them, allowing Zak both to fetch reservations from WuBook and sending right availability to the Booking Engine!

Along 2014 the idea is to add a function "Create Room" with which from Zak you manage all stuff (prices, avail, restrictions, and so on).

So far, you have to:
1. create roomType in WuBook for your Online sell (using virtual room you can distinguish occupancy for example)
2. manage prices, restrictions and so on (for the Online sell) from WuBook and precisely from Tabla or Sytar https://wubook.net/lodging/plans/
3. you can map roomTypes in Zak to fetch authomatically reservations coming from WuBook (the Online sell) and send availability from Zak to WuBook.
4. Consider WuBook as the tool for the online market: channel manager connecting OTAs, booking Engine for your website, Fount to connect metasearcher like TripAdvisor, JetRadar, etc.
5. Consider Zak as the union point for the Online and Offline sell. BUT prices in Zak do not overright prices in WuBook.

Can I get someone to help me with setting up the booking system. I think this is really important / urgent.
(01-02-2014, 09:23 PM)DC041 Wrote:
(01-02-2014, 09:16 PM)white Wrote: Hi Dave.

So far, you have to:

Can I get someone to help me with setting up the booking system. I think this is really important / urgent.

Hey Dave, just sent you an email to get in touch..