Wubook Login Lost Password

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adding html on Room description
Dear all,

please let me also make a consideration regarding images.

In my personal opinion (I am a traveller as well!) I check images on hotel websites. I buy through images so I know it is important to show good and big images.

But on the website, beside the room description probably.

Once I like the place, I like the way it is shown, I like the room types they have (cause I saw big photos and detailed descriptions), I go to check availability. Once the availability result shows me the list of rooms available, I need (here image is important) to recognize with a reminder (a small photo is enough) the room type I prefer.

I mean that small photos on the reservations widget, during the reservation process, will remind me of a previous check and control I did on the website.

But when I am on the reservation process, I just want to book! I do not need to see photo details. I know that room. I just want to be fast and finish the reservation process.

My decision is taken. :)

Bigger photos, longer descriptions, unuseful details will slow down the page and so are just blockages on my way.

But anyway, it is my opinion and my way to do things.
Again, thanks to give us the chance to discuss these important and interesting topics! :D

Messages In This Thread
Adding html on Room description - by CK013 - 03-10-2015, 11:34 PM
RE: Adding html on Room description - by yellow - 03-12-2015, 06:36 PM
RE: Adding html on Room description - by white - 03-12-2015, 11:56 PM