Wubook Login Lost Password

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cancellation policies
Hi!
Is there any way to manage the cancellation policies via the channel manager?
Thank you!
Hello RS086,

it's not possible. Booking.com and Expedia, for example, don't allow to manage such level of information in a programmatic way (via xml interface). The same applies, for example, for rooms descriptions and images. I don't exclude that some OTAs allow it, but I think it's very rare. For example, and personally, I'm not aware of OTAs providing these features.

If, instead, you mean to have more information about cancellation policies for your reservations, you should have a look at the "ancillary" data (channel information, on each reservation page).

Let me know if I can help you furhter and thanks for your intervetion.
Thank you for your answer! Now I am confused, because our client told us he talked to Booking.com and was told that all information have to be managed via the channel manager.

Can you help me to define a rate (a certain room on a certain day) as non-refundable? With or without the channel manager? That would solve our problem.
Hello,

so, probably there is a misunderstanding. Let me try to explain (and let's speak about booking.com). On b.com, given a rate and a room, we can update daily values (price, availability and so on). But it's not possible to edit Rate-settings and/or Room-settings. Rates and rooms are, in other words, given and not mutable.

To establish a NR rate, you need to speak with booking.com, asking them to prepare a dedicated rate. Once this is done, you should then reconfigure the connectivity inside wubook, mapping the NR rate with a dedicated pricing plan (and, eventually, with a dedicated restriction plan).

Does this make sense now? Do not hesitate to ask otherwise!
Thank you, now I get it!

I set up a new rate (that will be mapped to the channel's NR rates). The only problem left is that both rates show up for the same day. Is there a way to set the availability for each rate or set a start and end point for a rate?

Thanks so much for your help!
well, the avaialability is normally shared (same concept as Booking.com for example) but you can use restrictions to open/close independently.

You can also check here: https://en.wubook.net/docs/doku.php?id=r...ans-wubook

I keep at disposal.

Regards
That was the missing link! :D Thank you!