Wubook Login Lost Password

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zac calendar view 2
The feature "show only" is great to get a better overview of a single room; however when one scrolls horizontally by pressing, for instance, the +7 button, the calendar reverts to multi-room view. Not much, but would be an ergonomic improvement to fix this.

Thanks,

C.
Small property manager with 9 vacation rentals in Vienna.
Posting in the forum to make WuBook and co. better suited to the self-catering apartment business.
elegantvienna.com
Hello CD031,

We have more pressing matter to develop as of now, but these suggestions will be inserted somewhere in our Roadmap.
Unluckily they're not simple tasks that could be done in-between bigger features. So as soon as one of us get to work on the planning full time these improvements will be implemented.

Thanks for Your suggestions,

Good day and good work!
I know it's small and don't expect or even really care if it's done now or later or not at all: I am just mentioning these small things because maybe nobody else noticed. The sum of these small things and others can make for a smoother user experience.
Small property manager with 9 vacation rentals in Vienna.
Posting in the forum to make WuBook and co. better suited to the self-catering apartment business.
elegantvienna.com
(08-07-2015, 11:15 PM)CD031 Wrote: I know it's small and don't expect or even really care if it's done now or later or not at all: I am just mentioning these small things because maybe nobody else noticed. The sum of these small things and others can make for a smoother user experience.

We absolutely agree, this is the main reason we believe in direct user feedback!
I think will be great if you add to this search filter http://take.ms/zY3Lt search by different colors that marked different reservations. Thank you.