Wubook Login Lost Password

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Multi-property (hotel chains) support
Hello!
Does WuBook Booking Engine support multi-properties? I mean can I manage two or more hotels with one user account? Or I have to create different accounts for each hotel?
Thank you.
Hello there!

Well, you can have the same account (user and psw) for all the hotels. Let's say one account for the chain. But if you need to specify room types in relation to each hotel, then you need as many IDs as the hotels are.

And definitely YES, you can have a multiproperty booking engine powered by WuBook. And you can personalize it. Please also check this:
http://tdocs.wubook.net/ord.html

It can be helpful!

I am here if you need more infos.
Thank you for reply!
Yes there are different room types in hotels. One hotel has four room types, another has more then ten. And each hotel has own pages on Tripadvisor, Facebook and Google Plus. So if I want to use Goggle PPC or Tripconnect I have to create new IDs for each hotel, correct?
Yes!

You need to create a property to each hotel. You can use the same account or different ones (if you wat to keep separeted accesses). And then just "distribute" the inventory on the fount sites (metasearchers like Google, TripAdvisor, Trivago etc.) and on the OTAs.

Correct!
I'm sorry, but I'm confused ) Yes I want to have same account for two hotels. And I want to use metasearchers.
Is it possible to create one more property in my existing user account (DC094)? And if yes, how to do that?
And after that if I'll open this page https://wubook.net/manage/billing/ will I see both of my hotels?
Yes you can have 2 hotels (2 properties) inside one unique account.
But in your case you have to ask directly to your reseller please.
They will do it for you.

Regards
(12-15-2015, 01:14 AM)white Wrote: Yes you can have 2 hotels (2 properties) inside one unique account.
But in your case you have to ask directly to your reseller please.
They will do it for you.

Regards

I'll do. Thank you so much!