Wubook Login Lost Password

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Planning downloading
Dears Hello,

One of our clients requested the plunning in Zak to be downloaded for exact 1 day. Now it is possible to download it only for 7,14,21,30,45,60.
Is it possible to accomplish ?
Hello.

Thanks for your request. May I ask you why this customer needs to download only one day? Can you please specify the datas he is going to need? Maybe we can solve it another way..

Thanks and regards
The client would like to work with the program Guestjoy. In order to send emails and correctly import the info to Guestjoy they need to have the planning to be downloaded for one day.

Anyway this would be useful for the hotels to download the list of all the guests for 1 day

(04-20-2016, 10:43 AM)white Wrote: Hello.

Thanks for your request. May I ask you why this customer needs to download only one day? Can you please specify the datas he is going to need? Maybe we can solve it another way..

Thanks and regards
well,

first of all I want to let you know we are going to do something for downloading the list of clients "inhouse" easily. This being said, we also have an API for Zak.

http://tdocs.wubook.net/zak.html

Would like please to tell them to contact us directly? We would be happy to speak about it...also please, consider we already integrate other companies that do this service.

Should you be interested, please contact us on the support.

Regards
hi,

could you please specify how this option "inhouse" downloading will work ? Could you please tell me about the dates when this will be done ?

I am not sure that i understood you correctly about the "contact us directly" could you please specify you ask the hotel co contact you or the Guestjoy ?
Hello.

Unfortunately we do not give dates of release, it won't be precise and we won't be fair to do them.

So, regarding the GuestJoy, please, tell them to contact us directly to help AT wubook DOT net and we will be pleased to guide them to make the integration.

Thanks again for your commentaries.