Wubook Login Lost Password

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
suggestions for Booking engine
Several suggestions for Booking engine:

1. For hotel there is set to FreeModel with the Late confirmation.
When the guest is making the reservation through the online reception without leaving the CC details, the reservation comes with the status request received. The guest receives the notification in the email address in which there is the link for cancellation and for confirmation with leaving the CC detains.
It appears that the hotel have received the same email notification and the links in the letter confuses them. Please tell me is it possible to delete the link from the confirmation that is received by the hotel?

2. We can set the payment mode with percentage deposit:
Screenshots: http://joxi.ru/52ak60pCG5ONRr
http://joxi.ru/5md7Lp9uvoXYOr
But many customers ask us to add the opportunity to pay a deposit per first day.
Is it possible to add this option?

3. In WuBook we have the possibility to set the name of the hotel in different launguages, but in the adress field we don't have such possibility, so in the english version of the online reseption we have the english name of the hotel, but the adress is in Russian. Can you add fields in different languages for address too?

4. Possibility to mix roomtypes on online-reception.
For example, guest wants to make reservation for 23-25 of May. Apartments, he wants to reserve is free for 23d of May, and is occupied for 24th of May. It would be great, if online reception can offer all options to live for this guests with relocation.

5. Possibility to mix the rates ( for example, 1 night for Last minute deal and other 4 nights for Standart rate)
and 1 more thing:

Add possibility to make special offer depend on number of booked rooms.

For example, if guest make reservation for 2 or 3 rooms, he will get 5% discount.
(06-14-2016, 10:55 PM)PM014 Wrote: Several suggestions for Booking engine:

1. For hotel there is set to FreeModel with the Late confirmation.
When the guest is making the reservation through the online reception without leaving the CC details, the reservation comes with the status request received. The guest receives the notification in the email address in which there is the link for cancellation and for confirmation with leaving the CC detains.
It appears that the hotel have received the same email notification and the links in the letter confuses them. Please tell me is it possible to delete the link from the confirmation that is received by the hotel?
what is really the problem? Receiving the mail with 2 links, the hotelier may decide to confirm the reservation only after the customer CC receiving. Certainly the same action can be made also throw the extranet … we will evaluate the object.

(06-14-2016, 10:55 PM)PM014 Wrote: 2. We can set the payment mode with percentage deposit:
Screenshots: http://joxi.ru/52ak60pCG5ONRr
http://joxi.ru/5md7Lp9uvoXYOr
But many customers ask us to add the opportunity to pay a deposit per first day.
Is it possible to add this option?
Interesting and feasible. We will evaluate the real usefulness.

(06-14-2016, 10:55 PM)PM014 Wrote: 3. In WuBook we have the possibility to set the name of the hotel in different launguages, but in the adress field we don't have such possibility, so in the english version of the online reseption we have the english name of the hotel, but the adress is in Russian. Can you add fields in different languages for address too?
I suppose no sense here: I really need to know the property russian address of my reserved russian hotel?

(06-14-2016, 10:55 PM)PM014 Wrote: 4. Possibility to mix roomtypes on online-reception.
For example, guest wants to make reservation for 23-25 of May. Apartments, he wants to reserve is free for 23d of May, and is occupied for 24th of May. It would be great, if online reception can offer all options to live for this guests with relocation.
I think this is a a not very serious thing: these kind of negotiations might be exceptions treated directly with the customer by email or phone (e.g. do you not found availability? Contact us to find an alternative solution)

(06-14-2016, 10:55 PM)PM014 Wrote: 5. Possibility to mix the rates ( for example, 1 night for Last minute deal and other 4 nights for Standart rate)
This is not easily realizable. It may be replaced by a special offer, possible if a customer reserved a tot. number of days?
(06-29-2016, 12:43 AM)PM014 Wrote: and 1 more thing:

Add possibility to make special offer depend on number of booked rooms.

For example, if guest make reservation for 2 or 3 rooms, he will get 5% discount.

This is a good idea but we have to study its real usefulness on the technical side with the interface modification. I try to put it in our roadmap.
Thank you for your comments.

(06-30-2016, 09:07 PM)pink Wrote:
(06-14-2016, 10:55 PM)PM014 Wrote: 3. In WuBook we have the possibility to set the name of the hotel in different launguages, but in the adress field we don't have such possibility, so in the english version of the online reseption we have the english name of the hotel, but the adress is in Russian. Can you add fields in different languages for address too?
I suppose no sense here: I really need to know the property russian address of my reserved russian hotel?

I agree with you, it's fine that for russian hotel address is in russian too. But we even have name of streets and stations in Subway in English for tourists, as English is an international language, so would be great to have 1 more field (at least) for address in English.

(06-30-2016, 09:07 PM)pink Wrote:
(06-14-2016, 10:55 PM)PM014 Wrote: 5. Possibility to mix the rates ( for example, 1 night for Last minute deal and other 4 nights for Standart rate)
This is not easily realizable. It may be replaced by a special offer, possible if a customer reserved a tot. number of days?

Cannot totally be replaced, because with special offer guests can have only discount for last minute or for 4 nights.
Is it possible to realize this function in future?
(07-01-2016, 07:52 PM)PM014 Wrote: I agree with you, it's fine that for russian hotel address is in russian too. But we even have name of streets and stations in Subway in English for tourists, as English is an international language, so would be great to have 1 more field (at least) for address in English.

Yes, this makes sense. I put this in the list of developments.

(07-01-2016, 07:52 PM)PM014 Wrote: Cannot totally be replaced, because with special offer guests can have only discount for last minute or for 4 nights.
Is it possible to realize this function in future?

This implementation is not simple to achieve. I will submit to the devel department for an answer on technical feasibility.
Dear partners,
One more Hotel asking about Possibility to mix the rates ( for example, 1 night for Last minute deal and other 4 nights for Standart rate)

Dear partners,

one more suggestion:
Hoteliers want to make discount that depend from quantity of reserved nights.
For example Stay 8 nigths - get two for free (so guest pay only for 6 nights)
And in confirmation he also will see 0 rub.

Regards,
Dear partners,

We have one more suggestion for booking engine.
When guest is choosing date of arrival (or departure), and time of check-in (check-out) - to do auto counting of amount for early booking (late departure) and blocking previous (next) night for booking.