Wubook Login Lost Password

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Version of YouBook!
Dear all,

We have just launched a new version of our YouBook tool with graphic upgrades and a clearer process. You can have a look at it here:

https://wubook.net/acts/clogin/bookings/yb/

It will replace the other format and right now is on a test phase only (If you use it please keep an eye on it and if you detect bugs please, please let us know so that we can correct immediately).

Besides this tool we are currently working on the graphic upgrade of all the control panel. So follow us on this channel for further future updates.

Enjoy Summer!
Hello,

Maybe to lower number of steps, because when user see 7 steps it automatically means at least 7 clicks and it is alot....

Step1 - ok, perfect
Step2 - ok, much better then before

Step3 , Step4, Step5 - My proposal to be combined onto single step.

Also current step4 should have default choosen CUSTOM AMOUNT and it again should not be required field

Step6 - ok, but why not removing email as required field...mostly youbook is used for private reservations and guests book by phone only..

These are my proposals which are coming from ~150 customers I work with because I was talking to each of them regarding system. It is not big number but it is still a number :)

Regards
I think there's a bug with AMEXX CC, it says invalid credit card , it seems to require the numbers in the back of the card (which I don't need) but the it offers 3 positions and AMEX has 4.- Still I tried the card and it went though allright so the cc details were correct. As a result I could not make the reservation with the new interface, going to try with the old one, see how it goes.

Confirmed, with the old interface, no problem, accepted the CC number allright
Hello there.

Yes, you are 100% right!! Thanks for the notification, we will fix it as soon as possible. Anyway, under the section setting / Reservation preferences, you can flag the option to not request the CVC code to your customers (and in YouBook).

Moreover, if you prefer, you can post suggestion in your language in our ES forum:

https://es.wubook.net/forum/

Regards and thanks
Glad to help ;-)
Hello!
For me, it would be useful to have few lines (up to five) for guest names. Many of our guests who apply for visa need confirmation with all guest names listed.
(07-21-2017, 10:27 PM)ML020 Wrote: Hello!
For me, it would be useful to have few lines (up to five) for guest names. Many of our guests who apply for visa need confirmation with all guest names listed.

Hello there.

Thanks for the suggestion but...don't you think this is a PMS-related feature? we do offer it in our PMS Zak. would you mind to try there?
(07-21-2017, 10:27 PM)ML020 Wrote: Hello!

Have the same issue and problem, hope it will be resolved soon.