Wubook Login Lost Password

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Homeaway and Tripadvisor API
So we know you're working to implement the Airbnb API... what about the Homeaway and Tripadvisor ones?
Regarding Homeaway, we are not going to implement it in the short/medium term.

I leave my collegues to answer regarding Tripadvisor.
(03-02-2018, 06:09 AM)orange Wrote: Regarding Homeaway, we are not going to implement it in the short/medium term.

I leave my collegues to answer regarding Tripadvisor.
May I know why not?
It is a metter of their lack of interest for WuBook.
We have been trying to keep communications alive for a couple of years.
screenscraping works well for airbnb, we could imagine something similar for Homeaway and Tripadvisor? Would be great, even if only a couple of features are mainstreamed.
Small property manager with 9 vacation rentals in Vienna.
Posting in the forum to make WuBook and co. better suited to the self-catering apartment business.
elegantvienna.com
Hello there.

So, few interesting news to share.
1. we will probably (it is still not official, but really possible) we will be able to provide an XML connection to Airbnb. We met them and will keep you posted on this forum!!

2. we got another contact with TripAdvisor to evaluate the integration of Vacation Rentals API. As you may know we already connect Tripconnect but still have not reservation sync with Vacation Rentals (only iCal). So, again, will keep you posted.

3. regarding HomeAway only bad news cause we have been talking to them during years. With no results. They behave like a lobby and do not share their API easily. They seems to be NOT open-minded in this sense and make a lot of discrimination (under which parameters??boh, you will say..). So, please, do not expect any other move or step to get closer with them.

If they want, we are here to develop the connection and connect all of you interested in this connection. But no more emails, no more calls to try to convince them. We are sincerely tired :)

Anyway, with Airbnb and TripAdvisor Vacation Rental you will probably have good alternatives.

Warm regards