Wubook Login Lost Password

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
AirBNB multible listings conflict
I am not sure if I understand the integration with Airbnb and wuubook correctly - I am still in demo mode.

Let me explain the house setup without the software.

I have 3 Bungalows with double rooms, pool view and 1 double room, garden view. On Airbnb I have 5 listings one for each bungalows (3), one for the double room garden room (1) and lastly for the whole place (all rooms)(1).

On for example bookning.com I have 3 listings to do the same as with Airbnb. One for the bungalows with 3 availabilities, one for the garden view and one for the whole house.

To solve conflicts with booking.com and Airbnb, for example I get a booking on one bungalow room I manually update the calendars for the whole house to be blocked same dates.

How do I set this up in wubook so this is automated across channels?
Hello there.

And be welcome on WuBook.

So, to solve the issue automatically and not do it manually, you have to do that in Zak. With Zak you can create a SuperProduct which is a sum of 2 products (where product is a room unit or room type).

This way, whn you sell a super product, the availability of the 2 products that are involved in it, both will be automatically closed!

Please, in case you would need a human support, we are available by clicking on the support tab of your extranet.