Wubook Login Lost Password

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
occupancy based pricing
Hello, im intrested if it's possible to send somehow occupancy based pricing.

for example: If I have room with 4 beds and price 100 USD. How to send price for this in case of three guests, 2 guest and etc.

looking forward to your reply

thanks
Hello there

well, I understand your question but it seems a bit too generic :)
I mean, where do you need to send those prices? To the Booking engine? To channel manager? if so, to which channel?

Moreover, are you managing your account in wubook through an XML connection or directly through our API?

Please, let me know something more on your enquiry and in case, contact our support team. We will be pleased to help you.

Ciao!
(02-12-2020, 01:11 AM)white Wrote: Hello there

well, I understand your question but it seems a bit too generic :)
I mean, where do you need to send those prices? To the Booking engine? To channel manager? if so, to which channel?

Moreover, are you managing your account in wubook through an XML connection or directly through our API?

Please, let me know something more on your enquiry and in case, contact our support team. We will be pleased to help you.

Ciao!

Thanks for your reply,

Well I wish to send pricing to channel manager, on booking.com channel.
is there any method to send occupancy based pricing from woodoo website interface or using wired api ?
Hello.

Well, it really depends on Bcom configuration but, generally, what you can do is to send us one price and then configure anchorage on our system to match all occupancy prices automatically (through a % or fix derivation).

The other way around is to deliver this task to Bcom as well..

And, in the end, you can also fill in different rate plans for each occupancy!

I keep at disposal

Cheers