Wubook Login Lost Password

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bar Tabs
I see that you have Meals Tab in the booking, where you can add additional breakfast, lunches and dinners to the booking. That's a great tool. I also think it would be good to have the option for a bar tab in the same box 'Meals and Bar'. At the moment you can add bar drinks in the 'Extras' field with a description, but this will be listed with other items. It would be better if on the meals tab it was breakfast, lunch, dinner AND Bar. Then be able to add a 'description' to these items like you can for extras. 
So for example 'Lunch' - description 'Margarita Pizza', 'Bar' - description 'Coca cola'. It would just be easier for guests to review the full details at the end of the week.
Hi Camilla,

I understand the need, but the meals tab has been designed separate from that of the extras in order to provide a dedicated  report usefull for kitchen: to do the shopping, prepare the tables and call service personnel in relation to the seats.
The drinks at the bar would "dirty" this dedicated report, which is why we think they are included in the Extra tab.
We could think of a dedicated tab "Bar", but where does the need to have the bar drinks separate from the other extras come from?
Do you know that you can group extras with labels?

Lime