Wubook Login Lost Password

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
YouBook guarantee method on the mobile app
While creating a new reservation using the mobile app(while I'm on the go using the phone) there is no guarantee method available to set and there is no option to save a credit card details also(at least I didn't found), as a result the reservations creates without credit card details and guarantee.

Do I miss something in there or there is something else to do about?
Currently my deafult choice is to contact the customers again in order to write their credit cards details using the Zak on the computer.

Omri
(06-08-2022, 02:04 AM)m.edri1#WuBook Wrote: While creating a new reservation using the mobile app(while I'm on the go using the phone) there is no guarantee method available to set and there is no option to save a credit card details also(at least I didn't found), as a result the reservations creates without credit card details and guarantee.

Do I miss something in there or there is something else to do about?
Currently my deafult choice is to contact the customers again in order to write their credit cards details using the Zak on the computer.

Omri

Hey Omri,

thanks for sharing your thoughts with us, really appreciated!

Right now, the mobile app includes just the basic functionalities of Zak. This is why on YouBook it is not possible to add credit card details or guarantee methods, as you noticed.

Anyway, don't worry because we are already on it :)
Our next step, after the Summer release which will be tomorrow (more info about it here: https://en.wubook.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=618), will be the app reframe. Presumably between August and September, depending on our development roadmap, we are going to enrich and redesign the Zak app. It will be possible to define more details on Youbook, as it happens now from the browser version.

At the moment, the procedure you are following is fine.

Let's keep in touch soon!
Hey tangerine,

Sounds good, really appreciated!
Thank you and well done!
🙏