Wubook Login Lost Password

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ZAK: SUMMER RELEASE
(06-29-2022, 10:37 PM)i.shilkina#WuBook Wrote: Good afternoon! 
I am the owner of a hotel in Germany, and here, they have very serious rules about how should look like the bill. So I'm writing to you to ask of making some renovation in the system to allow us to make changes in the view of the bill. For example, for me is very important to change the places in the names of the hotel and the client. It is the law in Germany to have the name of the client on the left and the name of the company on the right side of the bill. And another problem, that program calculate all the nights together, and at the end give us the total summa. For particular client it is ok, but we are working with companies also. So, for them is important to see all nights in different lines and the separate prices for each night. I understand, that it will not be fast, to make such renovations. I only wanted you to keep an eye on my asks and hope it will be possible to do. I also add a foto of the Germany's bill. It is in German, but if you would like, I can translate it to English. Best regards, Julia, Hotel Harzer.

Hello Julia,

we are glad that you shared this proposal with us: thanks for your precious contribution!

We have noted it down and will keep it in mind.

Usually, we need to reach a certain number of requests from our clients in order to take a development proposal into consideration. In this case, this is the first time something similar was asked, maybe because (unfortunately) the number of clients we have at the moment in Germany is limited. We consider it anyway a really interesting market so, what you suggest, can be for sure useful for the future :)

Thank you again for the hint.

Messages In This Thread
ZAK: SUMMER RELEASE - by ruby - 06-20-2022, 11:08 PM
RE: ZAK: SUMMER RELEASE - by i.shilkina#WuBook - 06-29-2022, 10:37 PM
RE: ZAK: SUMMER RELEASE - by tangerine - 06-30-2022, 12:43 AM