Wubook Login Lost Password

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Editing Text on Online Reception Page
How can I edit the text on the landing page of the Online Reception page? See https://www.evernote.com/shard/s272/sh/5...6003d5af53

I have changed the welcome message - that was an option in WuBook. However, the other two messages at the top of the page aren't available to edit.

Advice welcome

Regards
Dave
Hi.

About the rest of message you show on your Online Reception you can get a look into: Facility/Facility and then clicking on Reservation Settings
Direct link is this: https://wubook.net/lodging/lodging/prefs/

Anyway, some of the sentences are not customizable but standard ones. You could personalize them totally with the CSS. With preferences you can make them disappear.

As for Bids sentences or Feedbacks sentences, once activated the feature, an announcement will authomatically appear on the Online Reception, close to the Welcome Message.

Would you need to be able to personalize ALL the messages appearing on the Booking Engine?
(01-07-2014, 03:20 AM)white Wrote: Hi.

About the rest of message you show on your Online Reception you can get a look into: Facility/Facility and then clicking on Reservation Settings

Anyway, some of the sentences are not customizable but standard ones. You could personalize them totally with the CSS. With preferences you can make them disappear.

As for Bids sentences or Feedbacks sentences, once activated the feature, an announcement will authomatically appear on the Online Reception, close to the Welcome Message.

Would you need to be able to personalize ALL the messages appearing on the Booking Engine?
I have used a lot of booking systems and most allow full customisation of headers, footers, messages, descriptions etc. Wubook has provided some customisation options but not all. Don't get me wrong, I now understand that much can be done with the CSS but still there are a few things that are difficult to manage.

For example, the text boxes at the top of the page we are talking about. Box 1 is OK, I found this in the setup. Box 2 and 3 appear in the .po file (which I am editing) so I can make these read more correctly in English. However, of these, only box 3 can be "turned off" and then only once dates are added and the system realises that there are no "make an offer" options for the available rooms and thus turns off the box.

So, I think to answer your question, yes, it would be helpful and logical to allow users to customise all messages that will display on their booking engine :)

Thank you for taking the time to answer my questions
(01-07-2014, 03:51 AM)DC041 Wrote:
(01-07-2014, 03:20 AM)white Wrote: Hi.

I have used a lot of booking systems and most allow full customisation of headers, footers, messages, descriptions etc. Wubook has provided some customisation options but not all. Don't get me wrong, I now understand that much can be done with the CSS but still there are a few things that are difficult to manage.

For example, the text boxes at the top of the page we are talking about. Box 1 is OK, I found this in the setup. Box 2 and 3 appear in the .po file (which I am editing) so I can make these read more correctly in English. However, of these, only box 3 can be "turned off" and then only once dates are added and the system realises that there are no "make an offer" options for the available rooms and thus turns off the box.

So, I think to answer your question, yes, it would be helpful and logical to allow users to customise all messages that will display on their booking engine :)

Thank you for taking the time to answer my questions

I thank you for your participation. As told before, we are glad to be able to improve our services and this couldn't be possible without customers considerations and suggestions.

Dave, please, check on reservations settings (link is upside) on your WuBook extranet and you'll find: Show best price

Please, desactivate the selection on it. The Box 2 will disappear!

And about a full personalization of messages, I'll promote it to our development team (that is reading us here) and I am sure they will take it in consideration for the standard widget as well..
You can't ask for more than that :) Thank you.