Wubook Login Lost Password

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ZAK Safari
It would be nice if Zack will work in Safari browser. Because now we need to use Chrome.
Hello there.

Can I ask you why? :)

I said this because there are many other Browsers for free, that work very well.
(07-30-2015, 10:12 PM)KK032 Wrote: It would be nice if Zack will work in Safari browser. Because now we need to use Chrome.

Hi!

We are aware of the fact that the latest versions of Safari (8.x) won't work with Zak.
We're working on it, sadly the update policy of Apple is slowing everything since we need at least 1 of every Apple devices to test the latest versions of Safari.

The problem will be fixed and you will be able to go back to your browser of choice as soon as possible.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Good day and good work!
Wink 
We don't have any PC here, only Apple computers with MAC OSRolleyes and Safari is native browser for this OS. Just uncomfortable to use different browsers for different tasks. But the WuBook works in Safari very good. Also the ZAK works good on mobile Safari with iOS devices.
I can see now, Zak works in Safari now!) It's really good news.
(08-27-2015, 07:21 AM)KK032 Wrote: I can see now, Zak works in Safari now!) It's really good news.

:D