Wubook Login Lost Password

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Google commission program
Hello I'd like to start google commission program.
However I am not sure how it works with the rates; is it possible to set up a virtual rate for Google to add the 12% commission to the base prices?

thanks for your reply.

Cd
Small property manager with 9 vacation rentals in Vienna.
Posting in the forum to make WuBook and co. better suited to the self-catering apartment business.
elegantvienna.com
Hi Cristian.

The Google Hotel is a metasearcher we work with and once you activate it, you are able to be visible to potential customer when they search for a room directly in your google profile.

So, together with your OTAs profiles, the guest will be seeing the direct offer of our booking engine. If and when he complete the reservation process, google will charge us with 11% of the total amount booked. Then we will add the 1% and charge to you.

From a technical point of view, you are not able to offer them a specific rate or offer. Our Booking Engine is feeding them with direct prices and direct offer. They can book them all.

I keep at disposal.

Regards
Ok thanks, this means I am not able to apply an increase of 12%.
Since I have set my rates with WUbook parity being the lowest rates and then applying +% to various OTAs, I am not able to do this... I would need to change my base rate to do this, but then rate quickly become very difficult to manage..

Anyway, thanks for proposing this and for your quick reply. If you like you can add to the description that the 12% is taken from the Wubook parity rate, like this you won't get this question any more :-)

Cheers,

CD
Small property manager with 9 vacation rentals in Vienna.
Posting in the forum to make WuBook and co. better suited to the self-catering apartment business.
elegantvienna.com
(09-27-2017, 01:45 AM)CD031 Wrote: Anyway, thanks for proposing this and for your quick reply. If you like you can add to the description that the 12% is taken from the Wubook parity rate, like this you won't get this question any more :-)

Well, the same concept of Metasearcher is to provide visibility to the POS (point of sales) you may have. They also charge a fee to OTAs eh! I think this is their business model and it work that way. We cannot ask them to modify it.

No?