Wubook Login Lost Password

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
0 adults occupancy for rooms
Smile 
We get a lot of school bookings with for example 5 adults and 40 children and family group bookings. At the moment there must be one adult allocated to each room. To make a school booking we would need to set half of the places as adults. This then makes the reports incorrect for tourist tax and meals (and confirmation and invoicing to guests too I imagine).

Can you make a 0 setting for adults in rooms?
If a booking needs a minimum occupancy value then it could be like other systems I have used:
have a 'minimum / maximum guests/occupancy' that must have a value, but with adults, teens, children and infants set to minimum 0 to allow all occupancy variations. 

Please consider it as I can't be the only one that has rooms booked just for children.

Thank you.
Hi,

this is a well known need: yes, you're not the only one  :-)

But having 0 as adult number can cause several internal problems, we've
often reasoned about but for the moment without a structural solution.
It's on the To Do list.

Thanks
lime

OK, with other systems I have used there is another field: 'guests', so minimum guests can still be set to 1, but you can have any configuration in that room of the guest age groups. 

I have just moved to Wubook as actually the software is has so many positives for hotels in terms of easy functionality that other systems don't have. It would be great if this can be sorted out as at the moment it means the reports aren't correct. 

I look forward to the update!

Camilla

Hi,

this is a well known need: yes, you're not the only one  :-)

But having 0 as adult number can cause several internal problems, we've
often reasoned about but for the moment without a structural solution.
It's on the To Do list.

Thanks
Hi Camilla,

thanks for the hint: I'll keep you updated.

Lime