Wubook Login Lost Password

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some feedbacks
First of all I really appreciated your replies for the feedbacks.

About credit cards, modifying or deleting a reservation request all has a good explanation. Even anchorage is ok if it makes another complication for the system you can keep or change in the future.

But there is a part I am not really agree with you.

Channel managers are the systems provide all reservation information to the hoteliers. Of course you know this better than me :) If I want to see the reservations from specific agency I should see it and I can see it now there is no problem with that. If you put search option under reservation menu it means if people want they can see their all reservation for a specific date or specific agency. Because you have option for dates and agencies. So until now there is no problem with that. I want to use it on that way too.

When you search reservation it sorts all reservation according to their reservation date. I dont know who really needs it but I really want to see specific agenc's specific date range reservation. Why ?

We are working with hotelbeds. I dont know how it works with other countries but in Turkey they have agreement with Tantur. In their extranet you can only see reservation from today ( that's also not logical I guess ) Whenever you ask to see the older reservations they ask us contact or use channel manager to see.

We have to send all invoice to their address in Turkey to get some payment but we can not see old reservations too. Here on Wubook we can see there is no problem with that but we send in a queue so there should be a place to compare to prevent some mistake.

Channel manager is only place that you can see your reservation. I am working 3 different channel managers for our 5 different hotels. Honestly I liked wubook mostly but these kind of little details makes work more difficult.

All I want to have an option to see reservation that I had received according to their checkin date not reservation date.

Do you think it is something difficult to fix ?

Warm Regards,
Eser AKKOC

Messages In This Thread
Some feedbacks - by EA041 - 07-03-2014, 10:51 AM
RE: Some feedbacks - by white - 07-03-2014, 09:55 PM
RE: Some feedbacks - by yellow - 07-04-2014, 12:47 AM
RE: Some feedbacks - by EA041 - 07-09-2014, 09:47 AM
RE: Some feedbacks - by yellow - 07-15-2014, 07:28 PM
RE: Some feedbacks - by EA041 - 02-27-2016, 04:27 AM
RE: Some feedbacks - by white - 02-29-2016, 10:16 PM
RE: Some feedbacks - by EA041 - 03-26-2016, 08:49 AM
RE: Some feedbacks - by white - 03-26-2016, 09:07 AM