Wubook Login Lost Password

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some feedbacks
Hello Eser,

and many thanks for your message. This kind of feedbacks is what made WuBook a preferred partner for the most impotant players like booking.com, Expedia & TripAdvisor. We'd like to improve day after day. :D

Let's see if I can help you:
1. This feature is typical for a PMS, cause it is part of Hotel Management. Did you try our PMS Zak? Anyway, inside WuBook you have something similar and very helpful in here: https://wubook.net/bookings/search/

2. you are probably right. And you pick up the precise reason, aim to save private information. Maybe we can do something more user-friendly. I will ask tech department to re-think this part..it won't be as easy to do as it looks. I'll let you know.

3. here the suggestion is good, even if we might have to consider that a channel manager is a channel manager, not a PMS. But again, the suggestion is good and we take note to work on it as soon as possible. We are on other (more urgent) tasks right now. :(

4. the status colour is different! Isn't enough? Also when you access details, it shows you up the status and the situation of the reservation, eventually forwarding to the new one!

5. I do not agree this point on anchorage. I also feel anchorage, if you do active revenue and yield management, is something to avoid! Here the consideration is more "philosophical" cause there is a dicotomy: or you have flexibility, or you have automatization. You cannot have both. It can be also confusing to be able to anchor and then manually over-write the anchorage result.
If you do change prices often or very often, why do not you use the Sytar (update massive prices) with a very easy interface? It will be fast and easy. And as you said, no errors (or a few!!).

I really appreciate your feedbacks and it is very encouraging for us to improve this details and try to help you further on using WuBook.

I'll let you know for the points to develop and improve as soon as I can!

Regards

Messages In This Thread
Some feedbacks - by EA041 - 07-03-2014, 10:51 AM
RE: Some feedbacks - by white - 07-03-2014, 09:55 PM
RE: Some feedbacks - by yellow - 07-04-2014, 12:47 AM
RE: Some feedbacks - by EA041 - 07-09-2014, 09:47 AM
RE: Some feedbacks - by yellow - 07-15-2014, 07:28 PM
RE: Some feedbacks - by EA041 - 02-27-2016, 04:27 AM
RE: Some feedbacks - by white - 02-29-2016, 10:16 PM
RE: Some feedbacks - by EA041 - 03-26-2016, 08:49 AM
RE: Some feedbacks - by white - 03-26-2016, 09:07 AM
RE: Some feedbacks - by EA041 - 03-27-2016, 01:23 AM