Wubook Login Lost Password

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Online Reception Version
Dears,

I'm happy to announce that we're releasing the new version of the WuBook ONline Reception in few days.

For now, we have published a button inside WuBook letting our users to test it. You can open your Booking Engine, checking how your property will be presented!

Any comment, idea and critic is very, very welcome!
Stay tuned!
(07-03-2013, 11:47 PM)yellow Wrote: Dears,

I'm happy to announce that we're releasing the new version of the WuBook ONline Reception in few days.

For now, we have published a button inside WuBook letting our users to test it. You can open your Booking Engine, checking how your property will be presented!

Any comment, idea and critic is very, very welcome!
Stay tuned!

Hi there,

look and feel is very good. In my opinion a real improvement.
:)
Is it now also desinged for mobile devices?
Keep up the good work!
Best regards

Marcus Uhlmann
Hotel Grüner Baum Würzburg
Yes Marcus,

the new interface is "adaptive": we didn't test all devices (and all browsers on each device) but the architecture of the new online reception is that way: it automatically recognize the Screen Type and it scales :)

On the Italian Thread I added a lot of additional information about our work: if you're interested, you could eventually translate the thread with Google and feel free to ask here, I will reply for sure!

The Italian thread and my post are here:

http://wubook.net/forum/showthread.php?t...303#pid303
http://wubook.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=67
For sure it is better than the previous one. I'm wondering about the usefulness of the guests' reviews, since I think that who entre the reservation process has already chosen to book; most probably the guests have already read reviews in other sites, such as tripadvisor. I'm afraid that the guests will only send a review to Wubook instead of Tripadvisor etc. Now the question: who has more influence? Wubook or Tripadvisor? The solution could be the choice, made by each hotellier, to have these reviews published. In a few words, I don't find the Wubook reviews very useful.
Well,

the WuBook feedbacks system can be de-activated: so, in each case, the problem you raise can be solved. Immediately.
However, I would like to add some considerations.

I think TripAdvisor is loosing visits. The very aggressive advertising of booking.com, together with their brand, are day by day monopolizing the market.
In fact, such sites (Trivago is another example) are trying to modify their core business and this is a proof of what I stated. It seems, for example, that Trivago wants change its target. Once, its main customers were the same OTAs. Today, it seems they're trying to make business with properties.

Why? My opinion is they feel their work, day by day, is less valuable for OTAs. They fear to loose their historical partners.

In my opinion, in few years, few OTAs will centralize a lot of services. They wil not visit TripAdvisor to read feedbacks. They will visit just the main OTAs, which will provide more reliable and up to date contents. Feedbacks included.

This is a lecture of the market. Let me add a news now.

We're deploying an OTA-like and Trip-Advisor-like site. Differently by an OTA, we will show your direct contacts and your direct online reception. The main goal is to help properties to maximize the direct reservations and direct contacts. It will be free. We will list (if you agree) your property. Your contacts. Your feedbacks.

So, a feedback leaved on WuBook will be published on this site, where your potential customes will find a direct communication with you. In other words, WuBook Feedbacks will not published only on (y)our onlne reception. Moreover, we're also working to let you easily install a widget on your site, exposing here the list of your feedbacks.

These new features will increase for sure the value of WuBook feedbacks.

This being said, you have 3 options, let's examine them:

1) Feedbacks disabled. Nothing changes.
2) Feedbacks enabled for Direct Reservations only: in such cases, you're eventually removing feedbacks from TripAdvisor to enrich your Online Reception, eventually your site and the OTA-like site we're developing. In my opinion, this is the best choice.
3) Feedbacks enabled for all reservations: more critical. The risk is feedbacks will be leaved on WuBook instead of Booking.com. And maybe a feedback on booking.com is more important than a feedback on your site, on your online reception and the OTA-like system we're developing

In my opinion our customers should choose the second option. Because a feedback on the online reception or on your site is more valuable than a feedback on TA. Tomorrow, in the case we will be able to increase the value of your feedbacks on our network, one will be able to choose the third option.

This is my point of view, with my poor english! I'm very interested about your opinion. And to eventually better analyze some topics that I described in few lines.
So, additional considerations are more than welcome!

Thank you for your posts!
Dear Yellow, I think you're right, maybe the 2'nd option is the best!
Hello! I will suggest you to put "BACK" butons in all reservation pages.
Very Good! :)
I would suggest, that the hotel could choose the number of occupancy selection to show. I think it has no sense to show 5 or 6 people when I can only accomodate till 4.
yes,

we can work at this. I have added this task to our ToDo list! Thank you!
(07-26-2013, 01:01 AM)JC005 Wrote: Very Good! :)
I would suggest, that the hotel could choose the number of occupancy selection to show. I think it has no sense to show 5 or 6 people when I can only accomodate till 4.

I agree it seems pointless to show all properties when only a few will meet the occupation level. Perhaps in the booking widget show start date, duration (in nights) and number of guests.

I think that the new reception is good. I am new to WuBOOK so I don't know what went before but it is easy to use. I also see the value of the https link for security. However, I really would like to see this page embedded as an integral part of my website. I noticed an example of a hotel doing this - http://hotel-sokolniki.com/ - and the effect is good.

(12-31-2013, 10:39 AM)DC041 Wrote: I agree it seems pointless to show all properties when only a few will meet the occupation level. Perhaps in the booking widget show start date, duration (in nights) and number of guests.

I think that the new reception is good. I am new to WuBOOK so I don't know what went before but it is easy to use. I also see the value of the https link for security. However, I really would like to see this page embedded as an integral part of my website. I noticed an example of a hotel doing this - http://hotel-sokolniki.com/ - and the effect is good.

I meant to say, the English in the reception area could do with some work. I would be happy to help fine tune this to make it more attractive to potential guests. Let me know.