Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Online Reception: restyle and mandatory costs
Dear all,

We are very happy to announce the integration of two new features:

- a complete graphic restyle of the online reception (booking engine) and,
- the upgrade of the mandatory costs that can be now created per room

Lets further extend on each of them.

The restyling of the online reception was the main objective of this work. We have had finished with the upgrade of the booking engine itself and it was only logical to match the graphic design to the whole process of the online reception, making it more flexible, more intuitive, more fresh.

Here a small preview:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=24]

The power of the booking engine remains unchanged but the graphics are modern and fresh. Special thanks to Elisa who has made huge contributions to the design.

Here a small preview of the graphic system:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=25]

There are some updates too in regards to customizing it. We realized that many users get lost with the many options of personalization available and so we have reduced and limited the options available.

Meaning that instead of allowing you to choose any color and mix and match as picked we introduced instead a "Palette" tool which will allow you to choose colors within it only that actually match.

Here a small preview on themes available:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=28]

Note: the choices of colors and themes can be found under the Online Reception and Preferences Tabs.

Customization includes the choice between a background image or a solid color. You can use a personal image or you can select from the library.

Here a small preview:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=26]

On a different subject, we have finally developed the option to assing Mandatory Costs to each room so that you can differentiate these costs depending on the room booked. The idea behind is exactly the same as it was originally and is available for configuration within the room details page.

In the online reception will be shown on the rooms´selection step. Here you can see how it would look:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=27]

This post marks the first of many upgrades planned for the winter season that involved all services: PMS, Online Reception and Channel Manager:

- We will continue to work on the online reception to make it even easier to use.
- We will be releasing a new version of ZAK.
- We will be integrating more OTAs

Hope you like what you see and what´s to come and let us know what you think.

Enjoy!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Dear Wubook Team,

thanks for restyle but now i can not make any reservation about this widget.

You have integraet 5 Stepps - Select Dates - Rooms - Extras - Rate & Confirmation.

But i can not put the guest datas in it and i can not finish the reservation. Please check it or give me any information how i can change it.

Thank sin advance.

Hotel Weinhaus Simon

(09-21-2017, 09:36 PM)luther Wrote: Dear all,

We are very happy to announce the integration of two new features:

- a complete graphic restyle of the online reception (booking engine) and,
- the upgrade of the mandatory costs that can be now created per room

Lets further extend on each of them.

The restyling of the online reception was the main objective of this work. We have had finished with the upgrade of the booking engine itself and it was only logical to match the graphic design to the whole process of the online reception, making it more flexible, more intuitive, more fresh.

Here a small preview:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=24]

The power of the booking engine remains unchanged but the graphics are modern and fresh. Special thanks to Elisa who has made huge contributions to the design.

Here a small preview of the graphic system:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=25]

There are some updates too in regards to customizing it. We realized that many users get lost with the many options of personalization available and so we have reduced and limited the options available.

Meaning that instead of allowing you to choose any color and mix and match as picked we introduced instead a "Palette" tool which will allow you to choose colors within it only that actually match.

Here a small preview on themes available:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=28]

Note: the choices of colors and themes can be found under the Online Reception and Preferences Tabs.

Customization includes the choice between a background image or a solid color. You can use a personal image or you can select from the library.

Here a small preview:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=26]

On a different subject, we have finally developed the option to assing Mandatory Costs to each room so that you can differentiate these costs depending on the room booked. The idea behind is exactly the same as it was originally and is available for configuration within the room details page.

In the online reception will be shown on the rooms´selection step. Here you can see how it would look:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=27]

This post marks the first of many upgrades planned for the winter season that involved all services: PMS, Online Reception and Channel Manager:

- We will continue to work on the online reception to make it even easier to use.
- We will be releasing a new version of ZAK.
- We will be integrating more OTAs

Hope you like what you see and what´s to come and let us know what you think.

Enjoy!
Hi and thanks very much for the comments!
Can I ask you to send us an email on "help@wubook.net" with details of the problem you are facing so that we can understand and give you an answer straight away?

Silver

[quote='HS022' pid='890' dateline='1506092817']
Dear Wubook Team,

thanks for restyle but now i can not make any reservation about this widget.

You have integraet 5 Stepps - Select Dates - Rooms - Extras - Rate & Confirmation.

But i can not put the guest datas in it and i can not finish the reservation. Please check it or give me any information how i can change it.

Thank sin advance.

Hotel Weinhaus Simon
Silver
Sales Representative @ WuBook
Web: en.wubook.net
Blog: en.wubook.net/blog/
Thank you for adding the costs per room, this was really necessary for us with apartments of different sizes.

Concerning the new booking engine, I love the fact that the extra cost appears already on the first page, however I find the layout to be a bit confusing, especially in the mobile version: the picture is at the top left whereas the book button is at the bottom right and pricing info goes even lower. This makes it a bit confusing to choose betwseen rooms. In my opinion, there should be a more marked separation between room in the search results. Maybe a line?

Keep on the good work!

CD
Small property manager with 9 vacation rentals in Vienna.
Posting in the forum to make WuBook and co. better suited to the self-catering apartment business.
elegantvienna.com
Hi Cristian.

Sincerely we have been checkig deeply after your post, all the mobile version. And the result is that we find it clear, simple and also complete of a lot of information.

The box for each room is well divided and the prices are clearly explained. I am not sure where you suggested to make changes or what you'd prefer to move on the engine..

Please, let us know!