Wubook Login Lost Password

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Corporate Area - why stay simple when can go complicated
I agree with the other corporates that this new approach is a little bit confusing and hard to go from one customer to the other.

I think that keeping it simple should be one of your main goals.

My main issue is that this makes our workflow much more complicated, as we handle 100+ clients and this new interface is not really friendly and it adds too many clicks on our workflow (this means more time!). :(

Some of my suggestion to makes this work are:

1.- Keep always a corporate area button so we can go back to our client list as fast as possible
2.- I really miss being able to check and sort clients through service. Example, we were able to go to ZAK, and see a list of clients with zak, with renovation date, status and a link to it. I beg you find a way we have some way to sort it this way. :idea: Maybe like a report... that works like the old one. So we can access a list of clients for that particular service, and hopefully, we can access it from them.
3.- In the old corporate are we can have a security layer, so we can restrict access to some places. It would be great to have that back or a user interface. I would really prefer to keep things such as margins and invoice private.
4.- Quick search. As in the old platform, just entering a few letters could start searching. This was a really cool and timesaver feature.

For me, it is mandatory to fix this 4 points. Then you can consider adding other features because my workflow is really compromised without them.

As a final note, please whenever you make an upgrade that will make the system inaccessible for 30+ minutes, at least send us a note to inform us about it, so we can take the proper action and inform our clients. Yesterday clients start calling and calling, and I wasn't prepared for it. It was an unnecessary stress for me and my team that could have been avoided with a quick note from you :@

You could also consider sharing a demo before making it live, so we can give us our comments and feedback. This way the implementation wouldn't be so traumatic to us.

Anyway, I hope this change would be for the best. And hopefully in time will get used to it plus you'll add the features we need so our workflow is not compromised and hopefully better in the future.

As always I'm at your disposal for anything you need from my end to make this better.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Corporate Area - why stay simple when can go complicated - by FM034 - 11-27-2018, 11:25 PM