Wubook Login Lost Password

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Preparation Time (blocked days between guests)
Hi, dears

As you know, AirBnb allows setting a preparation time between guests, meaning that you can set the system to automatically block one or two days before and after the guest's departure. This is useful for the hosts who live longer away from their STR and needs more time to get there to prepare the STR for the next guests.

The problem is that wu will not "know" you have this setting, and it will treat and fetch the reservation as is, without blocking the "preparation time" settings, and allowing reservations from other platforms.

I guess it will be very useful to implement this function in wu too.
(02-12-2023, 11:48 PM)VM013 Wrote: Hi, dears

As you know, AirBnb allows setting a preparation time between guests, meaning that you can set the system to automatically block one or two days before and after the guest's departure. This is useful for the hosts who live longer away from their STR and needs more time to get there to prepare the STR for the next guests.

The problem is that wu will not "know" you have this setting, and it will treat and fetch the reservation as is, without blocking the "preparation time" settings, and allowing reservations from other platforms.

I guess it will be very useful to implement this function in wu too.

Hello Vlad,

thanks a lot for sharing this topic with us.
We already have a specific functionality that you can set inside the Airbnb channel page regarding the "Preparation time".

I will write you in order to give you more details and you can try it :)

Wish you a nice weekend!
But what if you want to unblock it? Can we unblock ourselves?