Wubook Login Lost Password

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OUTAGE channel manager: reservations not imported
Dear all,

We detected a global outage on the channel manager which
caused a big list of not imported reservations.

It has been dealt with and now working back OK as usual.

All reservations not imported immmediately while the OUTAGE lasted should now be imported in woodoo.

VERY IMPORTANT to note that reservations/cancellations received from EXPEDIA while the outage lasted will NOT be imported into woodoo anymore and is very important you update your availability manually to increase/decrease availability in other channels accordingly.

Let us know should you have any particular issues by contacting your account manager on "help@wubook.net"

Best regards,
Dear Luther,
Thank you for inform us about it.
Could you also let us know what dates specifically were affected by this issue? It will be very helpful in order to manually update reservations not imported.

Thanks!
Yes, please let us know what time periode it is for (and what timezone you are in :).

We need to inform our woodoo hotels about this issue accordingly.
Hi there,

the outage while it lasts affects all dates.
Reservations coming in are notified directly by the portal and these are the ones that should be updated manually.

Regards,

Silver

(03-13-2018, 10:55 PM)RC023 Wrote: Dear Luther,
Thank you for inform us about it.
Could you also let us know what dates specifically were affected by this issue? It will be very helpful in order to manually update reservations not imported.

Thanks!
Silver
Sales Representative @ WuBook
Web: en.wubook.net
Blog: en.wubook.net/blog/
Hi there,

Sure, we are on GMT+1

Regards,

Silver

(03-14-2018, 02:24 AM)PT043 Wrote: Yes, please let us know what time periode it is for (and what timezone you are in :).

We need to inform our woodoo hotels about this issue accordingly.
Silver
Sales Representative @ WuBook
Web: en.wubook.net
Blog: en.wubook.net/blog/
Dear Luther,

Apologies as I didn't expressed my self well. What I meant was, is it possible to know for how long did this outage reservations happen? from when til when this happened? that way we can actually look how many reservation we received during this time and then manually update them.

Thanks.
(03-15-2018, 05:07 AM)RC023 Wrote: Dear Luther,

Apologies as I didn't expressed my self well. What I meant was, is it possible to know for how long did this outage reservations happen? from when til when this happened? that way we can actually look how many reservation we received during this time and then manually update them.

Thanks.

Hello RC023.

Please check the full day 13th March. Basically, if you have in your inbox emails coming directly from OTAs that could be a case. Otherwise do not care about it.

Regards