Wubook Login Lost Password

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Statistics
Hi all,

it is a legal requirement in Austria for all accommodations to deliver statistics to the national statistics organization.
Specifically what is required is:

By NATIONALITY:
- number of arrivals - "arrivals" in old Zac
- number of nights spent (= number of guests*days). This statistic is "beds" in old Zac.

It is also important that by default all guests staying in a room are given the nationality of the lead guest. Naturally then it should be possible to correct this for each guest if necessary.

Last time I checked this was not available in new Zac, and it stopped working properly in old Zac too.

Please be so kind and offer a solution!
Small property manager with 9 vacation rentals in Vienna.
Posting in the forum to make WuBook and co. better suited to the self-catering apartment business.
elegantvienna.com
Hi Christian.

Thanks for the information. I think that even if this is a legal requirement in Austria, we could (and maybe should?) provide it on stats section. We are rebuilding the section and you will have updates very soon.

Am confident you will be happy with that (few days/weeks) but in anycase feel free to update us in here or support ticket.

Thanks a lot
That's great news!
I believe different countries may have different legal requirements when it comes to statistics. Marketing information is also relevant when it's usable.
I believe it would be interesting for your developers if other customers would post what they need (and if it is a legal requirement for them or not) on this thread so that the developers can take this into account.

A feature I'd like to see for my marketing (no legal requirement here) would be:
*future occupancy rate at a given date, for a given period of time.
For example: what is my occupancy rate in the months June to September today 1st of April, and what was it one year ago on the 1st of April. This would allow me to see if I am getting booked faster or slower than last year and take marketing steps accordingly.

Cheers,

Christian
Posting in the forum to make WuBook and co. better suited to the self-catering apartment business.
elegantvienna.com
Hello Any news on that ?

We can see that you are updating regularily Zak interface, but as there is no changelog (or there is ?) it is difficult to see what is new/changed/corrected ... (see this issue
Is there anything new with the statistic module of the new Zac? (see post above)

Thanks for your reply!
elegantvienna.com
Hello there.

First of all let me tell you that I think ew should go deep into the need you have. I mean, if you need to communicate some stats to the Austrian government or police office, then there should be an official documentation to connect with.

Imagine that in Italy, Spain, Portugal, France, Czech Republic and others we have done specific plugins with 100% adaptation to local rules. So please, can we maybe try to find official information?

Also, we do have offices in Spain, France Italy and so on. Unfortunately we do not have in Austria and Switzerland so far and no specific team to follow local needs. This means that we have longer exacution time...

Anyway, please enter your zak interface and go to Stats page:

https://wubook.net/zks/rprts/nstats/

Then, please select "reservation stats" and you find in growth this data:
[Image: attachment.php?aid=37]

I think it will be helpful and solve the request. Let me know.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks White for your reply.
I am not asking for an app or something complicated. Just what was available in the old Zac in the statistics. The old Zac had a quite powerful statistics module, and I don't see that the new one has what i need, which is outlined in my first message in this thread.
This is preventing me from switching to the new Zac, and the statistics module in the old Zac doesn't work properly anymore either.
So before going deep and assigning a lot of resources to this, could we just have what we had before???

FYI the link to the Austrian government page about compulsory statistics is this one:

https://www.wien.gv.at/statistik/wirtsch...riebe.html

I am not asking for a module that would do this automatically, if this is what you thought. Just the information that was available when I first signed up with you!

Thanks for your efforts,

Christian
elegantvienna.com
Hello Christian.

Thanks for the link to the official doc. I searched for an english version and it seems I cannot find it. :/

Anyway I understand your point of view but we evolved our tools and by doing that we had to bring with us things and leave others. Unfortunately one of those seems to be that stat you needed.

At the same time I must say that Old version of our PMS zak will no longer be available after 2020 and I strongly suggest you to migrate to the new version which is well explained in here:
https://en.wubook.net/page/property-mana...tem-9.html

And in the future I hope we can make the report you need also in the new zak version. Or to develop a direct connection to the Austrian institution.

Regards
Thanks White. Although integrating with the Austrian authorities sounds good, it is actually not necessary. When the statistics are available the declaration is no more than 10 minutes work no matter if you have a single unit or a thousand room hotel.
Without the statistics, I would have to make everything by hand, add up every single reservation of the month in excel and count manually for every single reservation. It would take hours.
The information is already there, so I hope you'll be able to provide a comprehensive, flexible statistics module soon.
I note that old Zac will be available until December 2020.
So I'll come back to you in September to see if there are any news, because I like working with you and would really like to continue using your products.
Cheers,

Christian
elegantvienna.com
Christian,

thank you so much for your help and collaboration. We also want to have you with us and will do our best to offer what you request.

I will let you know.

Thanks again and warm regards