Wubook Login Lost Password

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ZAK - NEW STATS RELEASE - September 26
Dear WuBookers,

we are finally about to release the new Statistics section.
The release will take place tomorrow, 26 September.

We wrote them from scratch: we have been working on them for several months to give you a tool with a completely new graphic interface,
an improved user experience, new data sets and KPIs, and a whole set of filters to build your own custom views.

The main new features and strengths are:
  • Daily data dashboard with customizable cards
  • Completely redesigned interface for a better experience
  • Concealed filter side panel
  • Possibility to save filter combinations and recall them with 1 click
  • Enhanced time search with analysis period and pick-up period
  • Vertical scrolling tables
  • Clear and intuitive graphs with dynamic datasets
  • Possibility to compare data in the past
Of course, all data that are already in the current statistics page will also be available in the new one.

We will not give graphical spoilers or more detailed descriptions here: we think it is best to let you experience the new stats live.
But we look forward to your constructive feedback and any reports of inaccuracies that will certainly emerge with real life use, despite all our tests.

In addition to the stats, we will publish 2 other small improvements:

- Kylix restaurant module: we added the payment methods cheque and bank transfer
- Extras report: the list of extras will be sorted by name

Enjoy

--

WuBook Staff
Hi team. New page looks good.

Would it be possible to add a TOTAL row to the revenue and occupancy table? It was the main thing I used in the old version of stats. We operate seasonally so I want to enter a custom date range (say Dec 15 - March 15), and be able to see total occupancy, revenue, etc for that whole period. In the new version I can only group by monthly and then I need to manually add up or average the values to get the same data I could see on the old version.

Thanks!
Would it be possible to get a toggle to view the old version of stats? 
Thanks!
Hello
Thanks for the update
Would it be possible to see in a table number of occipied rooms for the selected date range.
I was very useful to check how many rooms left how many occupied.
now I am not able to see that. It is very important for us to know.
there is information for the occupancy but it shows the number of the people.
For me ıt is more important to know whats left, so I can plan ahead.
thanks

Sammy
(09-27-2023, 04:37 PM)c.mcclelland#WuBook Wrote: Hi team. New page looks good.

Would it be possible to add a TOTAL row to the revenue and occupancy table? It was the main thing I used in the old version of stats. We operate seasonally so I want to enter a custom date range (say Dec 15 - March 15), and be able to see total occupancy, revenue, etc for that whole period. In the new version I can only group by monthly and then I need to manually add up or average the values to get the same data I could see on the old version.

Thanks!

Dear Coen,

thank you for sharing your opinion about the new statistics with us!
About the total amounts, it's a good point. We plan in fact to integrate them in the near future.

We stay at your complete disposal.

Kind Regards,
Giovanna (aka Tangerine)
WuBook International Support
(10-04-2023, 09:22 PM)a.childs1#WuBook Wrote: Would it be possible to get a toggle to view the old version of stats? 
Thanks!

Hello Aaron,

the old statistics have been completely overwritten by the new ones. The new ones have a qualitatively very advanced layout and more indicators. For this reason, we decided not to keep the link of the old statistics available.

If there is something specific that you are looking for, write a ticket to out support and we will help you.

Best Regards,
Giovanna (aka Tangerine)
(10-06-2023, 07:11 PM)SE050 Wrote: Hello
Thanks for the update
Would it be possible to see in a table number of occipied rooms for the selected date range.
I was very useful to check how many rooms left how many occupied.
now I am not able to see that. It is very important for us to know.
there is information for the occupancy but it shows the number of the people.
For me ıt is more important to know whats left, so I can plan ahead.
thanks

Sammy

Hello Sammy,

thanks for your post.
If you check the "Revenue" section of the new Statistics, you can find the indicators "Sold Rooms" and "Available Rooms".
I think they could be really useful for you.
Whereas, the indicators you see at the Occupancy section ("Sold Occupancy" and "Available Occupancy") refer to beds and not to rooms.

Should you have any other doubt, I recommend that you write a ticket to our support and we will help further help you.

Best Regards,
Giovanna (aka Tangerine)
Hi team,

Would it be possible to add a 'Direct Bookings' group to the Channels tab in Zak Stats? I'd really like to be able to compare the number of reservations and revenue we get directly (via the Online Reception widget on our website or directly created bookings via YouBook) against our OTA channels.

Thank you!